3258Re: [Ayreton] Home School Demo A Success!

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Oct 12, 2008
      I have heard wonderful stories of happy kids from the homeschoolers!  And from the parents, I heard about how wonderfully knowledgeable, accomadating and patient the SCA people were with the kids in answering questions and allowing them to try different activities.  Thank you to all for helping to make this a big success!  And thanks again to Sarafina for getting the site and putting it all together.

      feeling honored to be part of such an amazing group of people!
      Anna

      New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic