      From: Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 12:56:51 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Home School Demo - Last Reminder

      Good Afternoon Friends,

      This is just a friendly reminder that the Home School Demo for the Ayreton area is tomorrow. I think we have a wide range of activities covered, but more are always welcome. The demo runs from 12-4pm, so if you could show up about 10 minutes early that would be great.

      We are using the Cloister Club for the A&S stuff and the fighters are outside in the courtyard out back. The weather is supposed to be in the 70s and sunny from all reports.

      The concept is that we will have stations and the attendees will rotate through based on what they want to learn more about.

      Ida Noyes Hall - 59th St. and Woodlawn Ave. , Chicago , IL 60637

      • Find the best route to I-90/I-94 in Chicago. Take I-90/I-94 and exit at Garfield Blvd. (55th St)
      • Turn east immediately (first light) and proceed past 5 stoplights.
      • Cross Martin Luther King drive and enter park.
      • At the Y in the road go right. This will lead you onto the Midway Plaisance (59th St)
      • Go to Woodlawn Avenue, Turn left and park.

      Ida Noyes Hall is on the northeast corner of Woodlawn and 59th street.

      This will be a great tool for recruitment, especially with 2 events happening soon thereafter the demo. Feel free to bring event fliers!

      Who: Us, the Proposed Barony of Ayreton
      What: Demo for the Home School Group
      When: October 11 -- 12pm - 4pm
      Where: Ida Noyes Hall, 1st Floor
      Why: Recruitment and Teaching
      How: You show in garb up and show off interesting stuff that you can do.

      We need folks from all sectors. Fighters. Artisans and Scientists. Service Oriented folks.

      Thank you!

      Sarafina :D

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL