3243OT: Hearth Night

  • Folo Watkins
    Oct 5, 2008
      Micel Folcland's Fall Hearth Night is next weekend, 11-12 October.
      Free to attend, sleeping in the cabin, the Gannet center or in tents.
      Costume and period tents not required. For more information, see
      http://www.advancenet.net/folo/micel_folcland_hearth_night_ii.htm

      It's gonna be fun. We'll be dealing with making period arrows,
      cooking over a hearth, textiles, combat training and more. We'll have
      plenty of room for archery practice, and I'm bringing a couple nice
      DVDs. It's not really publicized but is open to the public. Last year
      we have some folk stop by from ACW and had a nice conversation; in
      fact, they were the ones who alerted us to the Amish tentmakers down
      in Arthur, Ill.

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org