3242Business Meeting Agenda for Sunday 10.12.08

  • Craig
    Oct 4, 2008
      Greetings All,

      Business meeting to start at 6:00 pm. Location: Panera Bread - 154
      West Wilson Street Batavia, IL 60510

      Remember that we are meeting at a restaurant in their meeting room.
      Please consider ordering your dinner there since they are being good
      to let us use their room. These means *no potluck*. Please show up
      early to place your order so we can start close to 6:00 pm.

      Following the business meeting will be out first committee meeting to
      create our Baronial Charter. Please see Master Robyyan's previous
      email for more information.

      Here is the agenda for the upcoming Ayreton Business Meeting. If you
      have any questions feel free to contact me.

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (3 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (no more than 5 min each if reporting)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Ayreton Events:
      o Ayreton Carnivale (10 min)
      o Roses (10 min)
      o XL Celebration / Fall Coronation (10 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (10 min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on
      the agenda let me know and we may be able to add it. We'd still like
      to move through the meeting quickly so that we do not miss anything.

      And the faster we get through the agenda – the sooner we get to move
      to socializing for some and Charter planning for others…

      See you soon!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal