      From: thomashughes06@... <thomashughes06@...>
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Re: Home School Demo - HELP NEEDED!
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 6:16 PM

      Sarafina,

      I will be there.  I can do heavy or rapier combat.  Don't know how good I'll be since I am just getting better from a shoulder injury.

      Sean

      From: "Sarafina Sinclair" <Sarafina.Sinclair@ gmail.com>
      It's me again. Putting out another call for volunteers. I especially need fighters to do melee and individual fights.

      If you are available, please send an email to sarafina.sinclair@ gmail.com. Any interactive object or performance that you can do is much appreciated.

      All details listed below. Thank you to everyone who has already volunteered. It's going to be a great day!

      In Service,

      Sarafina :D

      On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:43 PM, Sarafina Sinclair <sarafina.sinclair@ gmail.com> wrote:
      Hola Folks,

      It's your friendly neighborhood helium hand here to ask for your help to make the demo for the home school group a success. Right now, there are about 40 families (about 120+ people) who have RSVP'd to attend. The concept is that we will have stations and the attendees will rotate through based on what they want to learn more about.

      Right now I have about 12 volunteers, but we'll need more hands to make this a fun day for all. This will be a great tool for recruitment, especially with 2 events happening soon thereafter the demo.

      Who: Us, the Proposed Barony of Ayreton
      What: Demo for the Home School Group
      When: October 11 -- 12pm - 4pm
      Where: Ida Noyes Hall, 1st Floor
      Why: Recruitment and Teaching
      How: You show in garb up and show off interesting stuff that you can do.

      We need folks from all sectors. Fighters. Artisans and Scientists. Service Oriented folks.

      Thank you to those who've already signed up. If you're available and willing to help, please email me at sarafina.sinclair@ gmail.com and I'll add your name to the list.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      --