      From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      To: Chcago Group <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 8:47:45 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Royalty Retainers and Guard at upcoming All Soul's Event

      Hi all--

      As we are going to have "double" Royalty at our upcoming All Soul's event on Nov. 1, we find ourselves in need of retainers for Royalty and guards for the Royalty room.  Any interested parties should contact me, and Mistress Sarafina and I will sort out who and when.  Please also let me know if there are any specifics (i.e., you are teaching and/or taking a class or need to do something at a specific time) so that we can try to work around these, if possible.

      Thanks for helping!

      Acelina

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic