      From: "KCMalone3@..." <KCMalone3@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 10:11:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Minutes from the Towne Hall meeting on 9/30 (fox hunt)

      In a message dated 10/03/2006 9:20:23 PM Central Daylight Time, sibeal63@yahoo. com writes:

      When my husband was stationed in Italy there was a city named Marostica that we were priviliged to visit for a unique event that has been taking place since 1454. Here is a good

      What a great site, Sibeal!  I think that would be fun if our mayor is up for the parade!

      Anna Rakel
      (Kellee)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic