      Henry

      From: "David Roland" <mystborne@...>

      > Here is a question for everyone, should we come up with a
      slightly more inspiring name like 'The Ayreton Militia'? Ayreton unit
      just does not seem to have much pizazz. :)

      Might this recent ex-patriot make a humble suggestion?

      The Ayreton Baronial Guard.

      Or should that be slightly too forward looking, the Ayreton Towne Guard.

      Merely a suggestion from one now North of the Cheddar Curtain.

      Ian the Green

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic