314Re: [Ayreton] Minutes from the Towne Hall meeting on 9/30 (fox hunt)

  • James McAdams
    Oct 2, 2006
      Tedesco da Venezia wrote:

      > As a note of sponsorship.. I noticed on the calendar, there's an
      > event called "Inkin' in Lincoln" that shows the sponsoring group as
      > "{Baile na Scolairi/Rokkehealden}" as co-sponsors.. (This is opposed
      > to the incipient shire sponsorship, which is shown differently-- for
      > example "{Drakelaw (Val d'Azure}}") This is the first time (I think)
      > that the kingdom calendar has listed co-sponsors in this fashion... I
      > realize it may be a little excessive, but could we get all six shires
      > listed as co-sponsors? Anyone from Rokkehealden on this list know
      > anything about how this worked for you?

      Aikiko has answered on the 'how' portion, but I have to say I think
      this would be a bad idea taken to this extent. If nothing else, I think
      the Pale editor would wince at the line-length of
      "Grey Gargoyles/Ravenslake/Rokkehealden/Tree-Girt-Sea/Vanished
      Woods/Foxvale" (or however it'd be formatted).

      Xavier
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic