      From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Sunday Ayreton Fighter practice--UPDATED TIME
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 12:12 PM

      Hi all--

      Actually, there is a church picnic UNTIL 2 pm, so if people could come closer to 2:30, that would be fabulous.  I just got this word last night.

      There are maps to the RUMC on the Vanished Wood page (look for the link to All Souls Day).

      There will be a member of VW there at 2:30, however, I won't be there until after my daughter's parade (yea, Marching Band Season).

      Acelina