      Sean

      From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>

      Hi Fern and all

      Henry approached me at MKAOD and asked if we could also have fight practice that day at RUMC, rather than the usual Ida Noyes, so that people wouldn't have to travel back and forth so much.  Our Shire member who belongs to that church is checking on that.  So, potentially, there could be fighting, meeting, all sorts of wonderful stuff.  Also, this IS a Methodist church, so potlucks are practically mandatory (any of you who grew up Protestant will understand that), and if we want to meet and everything else, that does seem to make sense.  So, bring food, non-alcoholic drinks, and lets meet!

      Acelina (who's working on getting used to the Mistress part, thanks for the wishes :-) )