3064Upcoming Business Meetings

  • Craig
    Sep 2, 2008
      Greetings All,

      I wanted to let everyone know our upcoming business meeting locations.

      The next meeting is hosted by the Shire of Vanished Wood:

      When: Sunday September 14, 2008 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Roselle United Methodist Church - 206 Rush St - Roselle, IL
      60172

      The October meeting is hosted by the Incipient Shire of Foxvale:

      When: Sunday October 12, 2008 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Panera Bread - 154 West Wilson Street Batavia, IL 60510

      The November meeting is hosted by the Shire Grey Gargoyles:

      When: Sunday November 9, 2008 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago - 59th St. and Woodlawn
      Ave. , Chicago , IL 60637

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic