      Hello AElfred,

      The Midrealm calendar is updated with the link and the info is now posted on the Foxvale website.

      --Richard

      On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 7:33 PM, <AndreAllen@...> wrote:
      I just checked the Midrealm calendar for info on this event and find no web presence.  Can you tell those of us from outside Ayerton more about this event?

      AElfred

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Earik MacSkellie <erickmaxskelly@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; Middlebridge <sca-middle@...>
      Sent: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:23 pm
      Subject: [Ayreton] Teachers Wanted

      I would like to take this opportunity to call for teachers for Fox Hunt 4. The past three years we have been fortunate to have a wide variety of classes covering all sorts of topics. We would like to keep the tradition going. Did you pick up a new skill at Pennsic that you are anxious to share with others? Now is your chance. The teaching schedule is wide open, volunteer now to get your pick of teaching slots.....

      Please e-mail me with your class information, time requirements and any facility requests or class restrictions.

      Thanks,

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

      Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic