      From: Earik MacSkellie <erickmaxskelly@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; Middlebridge <sca-middle@...>
      Sent: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:23 pm
      Subject: [Ayreton] Teachers Wanted

      I would like to take this opportunity to call for teachers for Fox Hunt 4. The past three years we have been fortunate to have a wide variety of classes covering all sorts of topics. We would like to keep the tradition going. Did you pick up a new skill at Pennsic that you are anxious to share with others? Now is your chance. The teaching schedule is wide open, volunteer now to get your pick of teaching slots.....

      Please e-mail me with your class information, time requirements and any facility requests or class restrictions.

      Thanks,

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic