3031Re: Beginner lit

  • arngrimbjornson
    Aug 21 3:23 PM

      <arngrimbjornson@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey guys, quick question. I'm gonna try to make the practices I
      can,
      > > but with this bum shoulder still healing, I can't do much
      fighting.
      > Is
      > > there some good literature/manuals I could be reading to practice
      > with
      > > in the mean time? Specifically, rapier-centric?

      Hmm. Thanks for all the advice, folks. I went ahead and ordered the
      Art of Defense from Chivalry Bookshelf, but I'm also in need of a
      practice blade, since I don't think my hand-and-a-half waster is
      really appropriate here. Is the hanwei practical longsword from
      Chivalry any good?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic