2958Re: Bristol Faire

  • Kerri-Ellen Kelly
    Jul 31, 2008
      Please also stop by the Dirty Duck Inn (where Thistlecroft used to be)
      if you are there on Sunday and ask for Margrett Norwoode. I will not be
      there on Saturday though. I love to meet new friends! I'll be wearing a
      red wool outfit with black wool trim on Sunday and am very short :-)

      Margrett Norwoode is both my SCA and my Bristol name, and I am in the
      Guilde of St Lawrence at Bristol. I consolidated my SCA & Bristol
      Elizabethan personas when I rejoined the SCA last year.

      Margrett a/k/a Kerri-Ellen

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "asackville@..." <asackville@...> wrote:

      > Hi Elinora!
      >
      > Stop by the Nobles Glade this weekend and look for (character names)
      Baroness Howard of Effingham, Baroness Dacre, the Countess of
      Shrewsbury, Sir John Perrot and Lady Harrington. We're all SCA that
      take the summer off to play at Faire. Just a warning, we are supposed
      to remain in character, which is kind of like being in persona, only,
      we're protraying people that we have historical record of actually
      being at Elizabeth Tudor's Court. It can be a little freaky.