2957Re: Bristol Faire

  • Eva
    Jul 31, 2008
      Thank you, kind lady! No worries, I can roll with the in-character
      thing; I have been a ren faire enthusiast for going on 7 seasons, and
      it actually took me longer to jump into the SCA because I was afraid it
      would all be dour scholars. (My SCA buddies laugh when I tell them
      that!)

      I will greet you in character as a traveler this weekend, and then I
      will know who you are so that I may greet you as myself at the next SCA
      event. :)

      -Elianora

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "asackville@..." <asackville@...> wrote:

      > Hi Elinora!
      >
      > Stop by the Nobles Glade this weekend and look for (character names)
      Baroness Howard of Effingham, Baroness Dacre, the Countess of
      Shrewsbury, Sir John Perrot and Lady Harrington. We're all SCA that
      take the summer off to play at Faire. Just a warning, we are supposed
      to remain in character, which is kind of like being in persona, only,
      we're protraying people that we have historical record of actually
      being at Elizabeth Tudor's Court. It can be a little freaky.

      > Fionnuala
      > Click to find local singles for dating, romance and fun.

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nguC2nQjScVdgAlT7bWMm
      YeEQMOlOJ3FYyI0R0tDtMUcehr/

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic