      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eva
      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:38 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Bristol Faire

      Hello Ayreton,

      I don't think I've emailed the list before, so by way of intro, I'm
      Elianora, and I'm in Rokkehealden. I've been in the SCA a little over
      8 months. This whole "assimilating into an entirely new social circle"
      thing can be daunting, so THANK YOU to all who have been so welcoming
      and encouraging!

      I'm planning to go the Bristol Ren Faire this weekend, and in case
      anyone else won't be at Pennsic but will be at the faire, I would be
      pleased to meet more SCAdians. It will also give us something to do
      while everyone else is at the war! If you will be there and want to
      meet up, please drop me an email.

      Safe travels to all those driving/flying out to Pennsic!! Beat the
      East Kingdom (and whoever else we're supposed to beat - I'm still
      learning)!

      Elianora Saunfayle
      of Rokkehealden in Ayreton

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic