2955Re: [Ayreton] Bristol Faire

  • asackville@juno.com
    Jul 30, 2008

      Hi Elinora!

      Stop by the Nobles Glade this weekend and look for (character names) Baroness Howard of Effingham, Baroness Dacre, the Countess of Shrewsbury, Sir John Perrot and Lady Harrington. We're all SCA that take the summer off to play at Faire. Just a warning, we are supposed to remain in character, which is kind of like being in persona, only, we're protraying people that we have historical record of actually being at Elizabeth Tudor's Court. It can be a little freaky.

      Click to find local singles for dating, romance and fun.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic