2950To those going to Pennsic...

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Jul 30, 2008
      Soldiers, Fencers and Archers of the Middle Kingdom...

      "You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you...
      Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely...
      I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!
      Good luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking."
      -excerpts from Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower, June 5, 1944.

      Good luck to all who are going and to those who are already there. Wish I could join you all this year...

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B.
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic