2942Landed Noble Roundtable

  • Craig
    Jul 27, 2008
      Howdy All!

      I heard an idea I think is great but I wanted to bring it up just to
      hear what other people think too.

      Honorable Lord Kevin Ambrozijwski suggested we invited Landed Nobles to
      come to one of our events and hold a Roundtable / Q&A session to talk
      to us about the duties and expectations of a Territorial Baron and
      Baroness to help us with our transition.

      Ayreton Carnivale could be a great place to host something like this.

      What do y'all think? Is this something you would go to? Comments? If
      interested, we can follow through with setting it up later this Fall.

      Thanks Kevin for the idea!

      ~Philip
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic