2940Re: Pilgrims from afar. :-)

  • Jeffrey
    Jul 24, 2008
      Before I hit the road from Three Rivers and my friends hit the road
      from Cynnabar, a warm and sincere thank you to all of you for your
      kind welcome of travelers. We look forward to meeting you all at Ida
      Noyes at 2PM this coming Sunday. :-)

      Sincerely,

      - Peter
      http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jeffshuo/2ksca.html

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, thomas penyngton <tedr@...> wrote:

      > Hi. Well, we discussed this at the Sunday practice yesterday, and I
      > think we decided to have music & other A&S next Sunday at Ida Noyes,
      for
      > those who would like to. It looks like Mistress Amelie is planning on
      > going & playing music (I'll probably stay home with the kids). So 2 pm
      > at Ida Noyes should be fine.
      >
      > thomas p
      >

      > Wendy Pastrick wrote:
      > > Greetings, Peter (and Ayreton!)
      > >
      > > At this time, the Sunday practice at Ida Noyes is canceled due to
      Pennsic and summer scheduling for the College.

      > > Is there some alternate site anyone would like to propose for this
      coming Sunday? We do have Portage Park available if people are wanting
      to meet up and have a Pennsic Pity Party or similar. I'll have to talk
      to Kilian, but maybe we can pull something together in our backyard
      (bbq, something?) for those still in Ayreton in general.

      > > Or perhaps, were people planning on meeting in the Midway outside
      of Ida Noyes and I missed that somewhere?

      > > Any thoughts out there? I know not *everyone* is going to Pennsic....
      > >
      > > Smiles,
      > > Jale/Wendy

      Jeffrey Huo MD, PhD
      Department of Pediatrics