      From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:11:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Craftperson Database - need submissions!

      Hey Jale--

      With her permission, I would like to nominate the following individual.

      Full Name: Kathy Westburg
      SCA Name: Katherine von Schlosserwald
      Craft: Living History Interpretation in 13th Century
      Level of Experience:  Advanced to Expert
      Willing to: Share Knowledge/Resources , Teach, Mentor  All of the above
      Location: Vanished Wood, specifically Hanover Park
      Email: knwkfw@yahoo. com
      Phone number: (630) 855-0617

      Kathy is currently doing a master work project on this topic under the "supervision" of Laurel William Talbot.  She did a two day demo of it at Jubilee and it's WAY cool.

      She's also good at costuming and cooking, and could (I say should) be listed as advanced in both of those as well.  She's one of the driving forces in our sewing guild, and has been head cook at events many times.

      Cheers,
      Acelina

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic