2918Re: [Ayreton] Re: Pilgrims from afar. :-)

  • Fern
    Jul 22, 2008
      Excellent! I will be there, with music and recorders. And various Show and Tell items.

      Fern

      thomas penyngton <tedr@...> wrote:
      Hi. Well, we discussed this at the Sunday practice yesterday, and I
      think we decided to have music & other A&S next Sunday at Ida Noyes, for
      those who would like to. It looks like Mistress Amelie is planning on
      going & playing music (I'll probably stay home with the kids). So 2 pm
      at Ida Noyes should be fine.

      thomas p

      Wendy Pastrick wrote:
      > Greetings, Peter (and Ayreton!)
      >
      > At this time, the Sunday practice at Ida Noyes is canceled due to Pennsic and summer scheduling for the College.
      >
      > Is there some alternate site anyone would like to propose for this coming Sunday? We do have Portage Park available if people are wanting to meet up and have a Pennsic Pity Party or similar. I'll have to talk to Kilian, but maybe we can pull something together in our backyard (bbq, something?) for those still in Ayreton in general.
      >
      > Or perhaps, were people planning on meeting in the Midway outside of Ida Noyes and I missed that somewhere?
      >
      > Any thoughts out there? I know not *everyone* is going to Pennsic....
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Jale/Wendy

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic