      From: Jeffrey <jeffshuo@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:50:33 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Pilgrims from afar. :-)

      Dear everyone:

      Thank you very much for the kind welcomes from many off and on
      this list. We're excited to drop by this coming Sunday the 27th.

      I think right now they'll be three or four of us able to stay
      through Sunday; we dance and we sing and we're bringing instruments. :-)

      I think we'll be able to be at Ayreton (It's at Ida Noyes,
      right?) about 2PMish, for anyone who's not already gone to Pennsic and
      interested in just some informal music/dance/ singing fun. :-)

      Best,

      - Peter
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic