2876Re: Pilgrims from afar. :-)

  • Jeffrey
    Jul 20, 2008
      Dear everyone:

      Thank you very much for the kind welcomes from many off and on
      this list. We're excited to drop by this coming Sunday the 27th.

      I think right now they'll be three or four of us able to stay
      through Sunday; we dance and we sing and we're bringing instruments. :-)

      I think we'll be able to be at Ayreton (It's at Ida Noyes,
      right?) about 2PMish, for anyone who's not already gone to Pennsic and
      interested in just some informal music/dance/singing fun. :-)

      Best,

      - Peter

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Teleri <alta_gioiosa@...> wrote:

      > Hello Peter,
      > We do not always have dance or music at the Sunday practices, but if
      folks are passing through from out of town, it might be fun to arrange
      that there will be. How many folks are in your caravan? Some people
      will have already headed out to Pennsic, but I can try and find out
      which of the other musicians and dancers will be in town. I still
      have most of my Collegium music, and some of the current repertoire of
      the Pippins overlaps what the Collegium has been doing recently.
      > Teleri
      > Once a Cynnabarbarian, Always a Cynnabarbarian

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic