      From: Christina King <haflagirl@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 9:33:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Craftperson Database - need submissions!

      Is this open to members of Ravenslake as well?  I know we're not an official part of the PIB, but if you're wanting everyone in the region...

      No offense if this is just for PIB members.  Just curious.

      Mihri

      On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 7:31 AM, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Robyyan, we would be happy to have the benefit of your expertise when we get to the point of design and implementation.

      Anyone who wishes to omit or change contact information at any time is not an issue.

      Thanks!

      Smiles,
      Jale