2857Craftperson Database - need submissions!

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Jul 16, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      At the Baronial meeting (please just infer Incipient...it gets tiresome to write out) on Sunday, I was reminded that we wanted to compile a database with all of our local artisans and their areas of expertise.

      If you would like to be included, please fill out the information below - one time for EACH of the Crafts you would like to be listed for. There is no limit to the number of Crafts you can submit for yourself.

      Also, if you would like to nominate someone to be listed, please send me their name(s) and contact information and I will be happy to contact them regarding a listing.

      Full Name:
      SCA Name:
      Craft:
      Level of Experience: Enthusiast, Advanced, Expert
      Willing to: Share Knowledge/Resources, Teach, Mentor
      Location: (please provide name of area - Northside Chicago, Hyde Park, Bensenville, Aurora, etc)
      Email:
      Phone number:

      There may be additional information we will include, but I will contact each person upon submission.

      Here's an example of my form:
      Full Name: Wendy Pastrick
      SCA Name: Jale bint Amar
      Craft: Middle Eastern Dance
      Level of Experience: Expert
      Willing to: Share Knowledge/Resources, Teach
      Location: NW Chicago (Jefferson Park)
      Email: trybl_dance@...
      Phone number: 773-736-5183

      I will work with Mistress Sarafina to have something up and online shortly after Pennsic.

      Looking forward to seeing your submission!
      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST - email the form to me: trybl_dance@...

      All are welcome to participate, so don't be shy!

      In service,

      Jale/Wendy
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic