2832Buisness Meeting Agenda for Sunday

  • Craig
    Jul 10, 2008
      Greetings All,

      Here is the agenda for the Ayreton Business Meeting this coming
      Sunday. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule
      • Ayreton Officer Reports
      • Local Seneschal Reports
      • Local Officer Reports
      • Transition Update
      • Ayreton Carnivale
      • Simple day
      • Pennsic
      • Other Ayreton Events
      • Upcoming Local Events
      • Other Announcements
      • Chatelaine Review

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on
      the agenda let me know and we may be able to add it. We'd still like
      to move through the meeting quickly so that we do not miss anything -
      so expect less open general discussion. I do expect post-meeting we
      will have some brainstorming going on after the meeting. See you soon!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic