2831Proxy Voting Now Closed

  • Craig
    Jul 10, 2008
      Greetings All,

      Proxy votes for webminister and Baronial Device were due yesterday.
      If you chose to proxy vote please give the Seneschals at least
      through today to confirm with you that they received your proxy.

      If for some reason you have not gotten confirmation that your proxy
      was received by tomorrow – please contact me (email or phone) and
      I'll make sure your vote is included.

      If you missed the cut off for proxy votes you can still vote in
      person. Come to the Ayreton Business Meeting this Sunday. Both
      members and non-members can vote in person. Voting in person will be
      anonymous. Votes must be received by 6:30 PM.

      See www.ayreton.org for business meeting details and
      device/webminister choices.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal