2828Re: Simple Day

  • Craig
    Jul 7, 2008
      Sarafina,

      Adam and I will be along too.

      We'll bring some chairs and a folding table. And we will work to be
      there to help set up pavillions.

      We might have some arts along to keep us busy - it would be nice to
      see others with projects too. Though I am sure the conversation will
      keep us all happy even without something to work on.

      See everyone soon!
      ~Philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair"
      <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Friends,
      >
      > Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if
      there is
      > interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos
      Caravan.
      > We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from
      the
      > barony. An impromptu pot-luck would be nice as well. Salty snacks
      would be
      > good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating
      buckets
      > that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up
      next to
      > ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.
      >
      > Is anyone interested?
      >
      > Sarafina
      >
      > --
      > Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL