      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: Sarafina.Sinclair@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:49:47 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] Simple Day

      Greetings Friends,

      Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if there is interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos Caravan. We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from the barony. An impromptu pot-luck would be nice as well. Salty snacks would be good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating buckets that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up next to ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.

      Is anyone interested?

      Sarafina

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina .home.att. net

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic