2809Re: [Ayreton] Simple Day

  • Christian Fournier
    Jul 2, 2008
      Hey, Sarafina!

      I'll be there.  I have much fighting-related stuff to do (unbelts practice and rapier practice), but I'm all in for an Ayreton hospitality tent/pot-luck.  I could bring my 10x14 to setup next to yours, even!

      Christian Fournier

      On Jul 2, 2008, at 8:49 PM, Sarafina Sinclair wrote:

      Greetings Friends,
      Etienne and I are attending Simple Day and would like to know if there is interest in doing an Ayreton group tent again like we did for Chaos Caravan. We'd bring our pavilion and ice and water to share with folks from the barony. An impromptu pot-luck would be nice as well. Salty snacks would be good to replace all the salt we will certainly lose from sweating buckets that day. Also if anyone else wanted to bring a tent and set up next to ours, we could create a complex and provide more area for shade.
      Is anyone interested?

      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic