      From: Craig <philipwhite@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] July Ayreton Business Meeting Location
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 5:55 PM

      What: Ayreton Business Meeting
      When: Sunday July 13, 2008 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Tom's & Ghita's House
      4N400 Church Rd. Bensenville, IL

      Directions to Tom's & Ghita's House:

      Directions: Best route to I290 (west of Mannheim, south of
      Woodfield). Take Rt. 83 exit North. Go to first stoplight (3rd Ave).
      Stop if Red. Then turn Right (East). Go to first stop sign (Church
      Rd). Stop. Then turn right (South). Go 2 blocks. My house is the
      first house south of Red Oak (2nd street to the right), big grey
      house with circle driveway. There is a parking lot on the east side
      of Church just north of the house. Park there if driveway is full.

      As a reminder, expect regularly scheduled proto-incipient Baronial
      meetings to be on the second Sunday of every month Officers meetings
      open to the entire populace will begin at 6pm. Meetings will cycle
      between the five branches in the area as hosts as best we can as site
      reservations allow.

      Let me know if you have questions. I'll post an outline of our agenda
      soon. And thanks everyone!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic