269Inkin' in Lincoln

  • pechadwick@notwires.com
    Sep 18, 2006

      Greetings!
      Please forgive the cross-postings.  Just want to spread the word.

      Thank you for your time.

      Akiko

      Feel free to forward to anyone who might be interested.

      ***

      Please mark your calendars for the scribal social event of the year! :-)

      The Shire of Rokkehealden and Baile na Scolairi proudly present Inkin' in
      Lincoln , Saturday, December 16, 2006.

      The focus of this event is scribal networking, skill improvement and fun.
      ANYONE is welcome regardless of skill level or interest. We are doing our
      best to make sure the scribes do nothing but social, network and have a
      great time. Non-scribal types are encouraged to volunteer for event jobs.
      Contact the autocrats to get more information.

      CHECK IT OUT!!!!

      http://www.midrealm .org/rokkehealde n/inkin-in- lincoln.html

      In Service,

      Lady Akiko