2566Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    May 2, 2008
      I'll be there as will quite a few of the heavy fighters I have spoken to.
      From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>

      Howdy All!

      So anyone going to Baile na Scolairi this weekend? (For Awakening XXII:
      Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice.) I'm planning to head
      down as long as the weather doesn't get too bad.

      It would be fun if we could grab some space so that people from Ayreton
      can set up together. And of course invite our other friends and
      neighbors to set up with Ayreton too.

      Hope to see you there!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic