245Re: [Ayreton] Roundtable Discussion

  • Dayle Harding
    Sep 13, 2006
      <mumbles to self> OMG what HAVE I gotten myself into??

      Oh, sorry, was that the outside voice??

      Your Humble Mayor (who is beginning to realize that Her official mischief maker isn't the only one out there)...

      K Westburg <knwkfw@...> wrote:
      What a neat idea!

      Paul Beck <meurig_ap_cynfarch@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      I'm all in favour of having a "Lord Mayor's Parade" to show of the "finery" of the good people of Ayreton.

      The city of London has been doing this for almost 800 years....and I see no reason why we can't.

      Meurig ap Cynfarch

      Kathy Westburg
      "The most powerful force
      in the universe