2355Re: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Device Competition

  • rdpierce@pobox.com
    Apr 9, 2008
      boomboom93@... said:

      >Um, I'm just catching up on this whole thing, but I think we would spend
      >the next twenty years fielding sarcastic questions about what the
      >dragonsfont looks like and is it compatible with both Mac and PC.

      And since I'm in a humorous mood....

      We're the Society for Creative Anachronism. So I think the dragonsfont
      would need to be in the Adobe Type 1 format.

      I suppose the office of Chronicler could be renamed to Baronial
      Typographer? The unofficial coinage could be denominated in Points? And
      for Baronial awards, this opens up a lot of possibilities.... The Order
      of the Serif, Companion of Kerning....

      In service,
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic