2315Re: Proto-Incipient Baronial Device Competition

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Apr 4, 2008
      Um....ooops....the list from Carnival is sitting on my desk at home
      (currently I'm at work)--I've been meaning to find out what to do with
      it, but since there's a discussion already--I know it was 3 things on
      the list, and
      Ayreton, Dragonsfont, Bear Lake sounds right.

      Could certainly add Allium Wind to it....

      What can I say...been busy with the devices...and also a recent round
      of being reminded where the 'windy city' nickname came from....

      -Nadezda
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic