2308RE: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Device Competition

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Apr 4 8:04 AM
      Regarding "Bear Lake"...

      Do we really have to take a name that identifies ourselves with a pro sports team?

      I liked "Barony of the Inland Sea", but apparently that was taken by a Barony in Northshield. I'm not entirely sure why that would preclude us from using it though...

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: krpurtell@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:53:24 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Device Competition

      I believe its just:
      Ayreton
      Dragonsfont
      Bear Lake

      Personally, I hate Ayreton. I'd rather not have the group name based on a stupid pun.
      I'm liking Dragonsfont more and more, but I'm not certain it follows Medieval place naming practices. Perhaps someone who knows more than I can clarify. I also like Bear Lake its very neutral and something we all have in common. It can always be translated into another language if "Bear Lake" is too bland. YMMV.

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Teleri <alta_gioiosa@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Do we have something similar up for the Name Submissions?  Is that coming soon?

      Teleri