      From: Ayreton Towne Cryer <ayretontownecryer@ yahoo.com>
      To: jenrsmall@yahoo. com
      Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2008 1:48:52 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Device Competition

      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton from the Towne Cryer!

      Thank you to everyone who has submitted a suggestion for a device for the PIB of Ayreton.  Nadezda has kindly converted them to electronic form and posted them.  You can get to them from the Ayreton website  (www.ayreton. org), or go directly to them here:

      If you are inspired by these submissions and have a last-minute submission of your own, please send it in ELECTRONIC FORMAT (.gif or .jpg) to the Towne Cryer by April 9.

      THL Phebe has graciously offered to conflict-check these submissions.  If there are any changes we will let you know.

      Voting on the PIB device will occur alongside the officer elections.  So, you can send in your electronic vote by proxy, or vote in person on April 26 for your favorite device.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask the Towne Cryer or your local seneschal.