      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of suzanearley@...
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 4:45 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: exchequer@...
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Candidates

      Re: separate PIB bank account

      I was asked if we could have a PIB bank account, and the word has come back that this is normally done as a fund in another branch account (since incipient branches aren't allowed to have bank accounts). However, once we have a full slate of warranted PIB officers, Aiden (incoming Kingdom Exchequer) is fine with us opening a separate bank account, since this isn't a new low-level branch and there's no risk that we'd all disappear and lose the funds. :D

      Also, since I don't seem to have any competition for the PIB exchequer position, I'll also ask Rokkehealden if it's okay if I open a fund in their ledger for any funds that are designated for Ayreton between now and then. Not that anyone will send any funds in, rather just to be prepared. :D

      Ghita

      From: Ayreton Towne Cryer <ayretontownecryer@...>

      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton from the Towne Cryer!

      The nominations are in, and it's time to make the final announcement for Officer candidates for the Proto-Incipient Barony.  Thanks to everyone who has put in a bid for office.

      We will be posting this list, with candidates' 25-word "speech" on the Ayreton web page:

      (note, this has not been fully updated with the list below!)

      Candidates, please feel free to send more information for posting to the page -- any letter you wish the populace to read, your picture, etc.  Please limit this to a page or so.  The webmaster reserves the right to limit what is posted for space reasons, but will be in communication with you if shortening is necessary.

      Please do NOT campaign on the Ayreton list -- let's keep all information on the web page, and not flood the list with traffic.

      REMEMBER: Voting will be on April 26.  Paid members can send in their votes by proxy before April 26.

      Position

      SCA Name

      MKA

      Group