      Ghita

      From: Ayreton Towne Cryer <ayretontownecryer@...>

      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton from the Towne Cryer!

      The nominations are in, and it's time to make the final announcement for Officer candidates for the Proto-Incipient Barony.  Thanks to everyone who has put in a bid for office.

      We will be posting this list, with candidates' 25-word "speech" on the Ayreton web page:

      (note, this has not been fully updated with the list below!)

      Candidates, please feel free to send more information for posting to the page -- any letter you wish the populace to read, your picture, etc.  Please limit this to a page or so.  The webmaster reserves the right to limit what is posted for space reasons, but will be in communication with you if shortening is necessary.

      Please do NOT campaign on the Ayreton list -- let's keep all information on the web page, and not flood the list with traffic.

      REMEMBER: Voting will be on April 26.  Paid members can send in their votes by proxy before April 26.

      Position
      SCA Name
      MKA
      Group