2262repost: Still looking the lady I spoke with at RUM

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Apr 2, 2008
      Hi,

      Still looking for the lady I spoke regarding the extra Saconjamin
      syrup she has and was going to meet this Saturday at Newberry Library.

      I was going to take the extra off her had this Saturday but I will not
      be in town until later (after 2 pm)

      If your going to be in town for a while or staying at Newberry for any
      length of time I can still meet you. Otherwise I will be going next
      week to the A&S Academy at UofC (Ida Noyes Hall)

      Please contact me offlist if possible. I just cannot remember her
      name, sorry.

      Lady Eleanor/Robin
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic