      From: James McAdams <jmcadams@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; village-green@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:39:06 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Carnival Lost & Found

      Greetings one and all

      There were a couple of items found during the event and left with
      with Troll.

      A medallion for the Award of the Sapphire.
      A pouch found outside the changing rooms. Contains several award
      medallions.

      If either of these below to you, let me know and we'll find a way to
      return them to you.

      Xavier
      Carnival Troll