      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jeffnaggie@...
      Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 4:40 PM
      To: rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com; sca-middle@...; ayreton@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: bojei@...; lordjohannes@...
      Subject: [Ayreton] Servers for the Ayreton Event

      Greetings,

      We are in need of five more people to serve feast at the Ayreton event: Ayreton Carnival II, A Byzantine Adventure on Sat. March 22nd.

      We also need two more people to serve drinks.  Servers will be fed.  A lot.  Go to http://tilted-windmill.com/carnival/ to check out the feast.

      Servers will also be setting up the feast hall and decorating tables before feast and will need to attend a short server meeting.

      Please email me at jeffnaggie@... or call at 630-750-0965. I will take the first five/two volunteers.

      Thank you,

      Hillary of Langeforde
      Head Server

      Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar for your browser.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic