2095Re: [Ayreton] Re: Coronation gifts

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Mar 2 8:35 PM
      Her Highness told me that They are planning on hosting Mead Halls during the major summer camping events, and to further that endeavor, would like Mead. I am calling upon all the Ayreton Brewers to donate what they can to the cause. I will be donating 5 gal. of "Exchequer's Gold" - a vanilla metheglin, less a bottle I promised Ghita ages ago. I would like to dothe meads as a separate gift from the brewing guild and not the proto-thingie.

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Tom Scrip <tomscrip@...> wrote:

      JOKE JOKE JOKE !!!!!!

      But, But, Pandering and Buying favor is period!!!!!

      JOKE JOKE JOKE !!!!!!

      Aethelwulf

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

      > Hi, all-- I just wanted to weigh in with my thoughts, as well.
      >
      > I was a little hesitant, at first, with the idea of lavishing
      gifts
      > upon Lutr and Tessa from the proto-incipient Barony, only because
      (so
      > far as I know), neither the local groups nor Ayreton have a
      tradition
      > of personal Coronation gifts to the Crown, and I'd hate for there
      > be even the appearance of pandering to the Crown.
      >
      > snip

      I want to avoid any appearance that we're trying to "buy

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

      http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic