      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Fern
      Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 11:23 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Coronation gifts

      Scrollcases make excellent gifts for Royalty! They are large, pretty, and immediately useful!

      Lots of other things are good gifts, too, especially things that the Royalty can then give away as largess. (Chocolate chip cookies come to mind, for example.)

      Fern

      scribesquire <Scribesquire@ comcast.net> wrote:

      Greetings!

      I think it would be great for our proto incipient barony to give
      gifts for coronation and as such I will be collecting anything folks
      want to donate. I will be at the Ayreton event (of course) as well as
      most all of the Ayreton fighter practices (Sunday's at Ida Noyes). If
      you have something you want to donate and cannot make any of these
      places, let me know and I will make arrangements to pick up from you.

      If you are not sure what is appropriate for gifts, please check
      thier Highnesses pages (accessed from the Midrealm site). If you still
      have some questions, please feel free to contact me off list at
      Scribesquire (at) comcast (dot) net.

      We can give the gifts during coronation court so be prepared to go
      up as a group if you are going to be there (April 26 in Lexington Ky ).

      In Service,
      Henry of Exeter

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic