208RE: Heavy Fighting on Tuseday in Glenview

  • Doug Petroshius
    Sep 11, 2006
      Jamie,

      This is what I posted to legiodraconis.com on the Chicago Area practice
      page. If you haven't joined, you should so that we can encourage more people
      to come to this practice.

      ~Gintaras~
      (GIN'-te-ris)

      Hey Everybody! It sounds like the Tuesday Night practice at Thieve's of
      Hearts is gaining momentum. I have 1-2 heavies from Ravenslake attending,
      plus me and Jamie. Anyone else interested? I would love to see this become a
      large during the week heavy practice for those in the north
      suburbs/northside.

      BTW, if you have not been to the TOH practice site, it's nice. It is a High
      School with a locker rooms, bathrooms, place to fight outdoors and a
      gymnasium to fight indoors. Just drive around to the very back of the school
      and that's were the fighting is. Usually 10 or so Rapier fighters are there
      too!

      Thieve's of Hearts Guild
      Practices are currently held on Tuesday evenings 6:30-9:00pm
      at:

      Glenbrook North High School

      2300 Shermer Road

      Northbrook, IL

      Directions from Chicago: 294 north to Willow Road,
      east to Shermer Road, 4 blocks to school on right,
      turn in last driveway and follow signs to parking and entrance.
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic