2071Re: [Ayreton] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Mayoral Succession to be General Election!

  • kevin purtrell
    Feb 27, 2008
      Darn. I would've voted for you too. If someone stepped out of line, you'df just channel Lee Ermey. (THIS IS A JOKE!)

      -Kevin A.

      Tom Scrip <tomscrip@...> wrote:
      Rats!!! and I was going to run er-walk, sit, do some thing.

      Aethelwulf

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@. ..> wrote:

      > Last I heard, it was decided there would not be a general election
      for Mayor.
      > Of course, I could be wrong.
      >
      > -Kevin A.
      >
      > John Adams <auldefarte@ ...> wrote:
      > Since March 8 is approaching quickly, will the
      electronic form for the Mayoral election be being provided soon?
      > Additionally, will any form of minutes from Saturday's Towne Hall
      Meeting be being posted to the list?